After School Math Program
Learn Together, Lead Together
Meeker is excited to announce our After-School Math Program, continued to be made possible by funds allocated by the Mill Levy Override. Free to families, this is an incredible opportunity for our students in grades 3-5 who need additional practice to ensure they meet grade level standards. The Program will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 beginning on October 8th. Staffed by certified teachers, the 2 groups of 10 per grade level, will provide your child the opportunity to be engaged in their learning without the distractions of the larger classroom.
Due to the limited space available, regular attendance will be required, and prompt pick-up at 4:30 is the expectation. For questions or further information, please contact Kelly Atkinson at 970-348-2000.
School Program at a Glance
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30-4:30pm
- Certified Teacher Instructors
- Permission Slip Required for Attendance
- After School Snack Provided
- Regular Attendance Required
- Adherence to Meeker Behavioral Expectations Required - Excessive Referrals for discipline will lead to removal from program
- Program will floow school schedule (no school for students = no after school program)
- Program begins October 8, 2019
- Program ends March 11, 2020