Family Science & Nature Workshops (FISH)
Spend the Morning with Family Learning Hands-on Science
Free family nature class held the last Saturday of each month at Poudre Learning Center, generally 9:00am-12:00pm
What it’s about:
Families getting together, spending quality time with one another, learning science through nature.
What Workshops are Like:
- A leading professional in an area of science or nature will guide a hands-on workshop.
- All types of students are invited, so expect to meet someone your age! From 5 - 65 years old!
- Few hours of hands-on learning, where you spend more time having fun and exploring together as a family.
- Fly Fishing
- Nature Photography
- Amphibians and the Environment
- Science Fair Projects For the Whole Family.
- Backyard Naturalist
- Mother-daughter science.
- Family Camping.
- And More!
Leading Teachers & Professionals
To elaborate lessons and concepts, host teachers have hand-picked leading naturalists, artists and scientists to engage students and have fun!