Family-School-Community partnerships and resources are an integral part of Greeley-Evans School District 6. Community Partnerships allow our schools to engage with students and families in positive, meaningful ways contributing to the overall well-being of our community. Below is a list of Community Resources such as health services, grief support, mentors, and more!
- Community Grief Center https://www.communitygriefcenter.org/
- North Range Behavioral Health https://northrange.org/
- Partners Mentoring Youth https://partnersmentoringyouth.org/
- Sunrise Community Health https://sunrisecommunityhealth.org/en/
- United Way 2-1-1 https://www.unitedway-weld.org/
- Weld County Human Services https://www.weldgov.com/departments/human_resources
- Weld Food Bank https://weldfoodbank.org/