Are your web pages not loading right?
Clear your history: CTRL-H --> Clear browsing data --> Clear data
Update chrome to the latest version : Open settings --> click About Chrome --> Chrome OS Settings --> Check for Updates
Restart your chromebook: Power it all the way off and back on again!
Is your mic not working?The website may have permission blocked. To reverse this, follow the steps below:
- Open your settings application and scroll all the way down
- Click the advanced tab at the bottom of your screen and scroll down until you find the privacy and security section.
- Click on site settings. Find the camera tab and click it
- Two lists will appear: allow and block. The website you are trying to use will be listed under block
- There will be three dots listed next to the website URL. When clicked, select the allow option that appears. The website will appear under the allow section at this pont.
- Reload the website