Nutrition Services Team Members love kids and love food, its why we love what we do. This year looks different, but we are still ready to feed the kids (FTK!)

    Meal Benefits applications are accepted at any point in the school year. The application can be found here. Greeley-Evans Weld County School District 6 strongly encourages all families to apply for Meal Benefits.

    Comments (-1)

    May 2020


    "Nourishing Students. Creating Success"

    It's at the core of everything we do. Nutrition Services supports student achievement by offering healthy, great-tasting meals and promoting overall wellness through nutrition education opportunities and connecting students to their food via Farm to School and School Garden programs.

    We have been on a mission to kick out highly processed foods and completely revamp our system which included opening a centralized production kitchen to support the preparation of fresh meals from scratch, sourcing local ingredients when possible.  You can read more about our latest efforts by joining us on Facebook & Twitter

    Whether you are a student, parent or district employee, we welcome your feedback on our programs, services, and staff.  Just simply email us at schoolfood@greeleyschools.org or call 970-348-6600.

    It's a pleasure to serve you!


  • To request a copy of your Free and Reduced School Meals letter, email the following information to:


    • Student(s) full name.

    • Student(s) ID number.

    • Student(s) Date of Birth

    • The school year of the requested letter.

    • Specify if you would like to receive the letter via email, United States Postal Service, or if you would like to pick up the letter at the Nutrition Services Office.

    Once the request is received, we will verify your student(s)' information and send you a copy of the requested letter(s). 


  • The Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act requires the information on this application. You do not have to give the information, but if you do not, we cannot approve your child for free or reduced price meals. You must include the last four digits of the social security number of the adult household member who signs the application. The last four digits of the social security number is not required when you apply on behalf of a foster child or you list a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) case number or other FDPIR identifier for your child or when you indicate that the adult household member signing the application does not have a social security number. We will use your information to determine if your child is eligible for free or reduced price meals, and for administration and enforcement of the lunch and breakfast programs. We MAY share your eligibility information with education, health, and nutrition programs to help them evaluate, fund, or determine benefits for their programs, auditors for program reviews, and law enforcement officials to help them look into violations of program rules.

    The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an 
    individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

    If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint filing cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

    Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    La Ley Nacional de Comedores Escolares Richard B. Russell pide la información arriba en esta solicitud.  No tiene que dar la información, pero si usted no la provee, no podemos aprobar comida gratuita o de precio reducido para sus niños. Usted debe incluir los últimos cuatro números del Seguro Social (SSN) del miembro adulto que firma la solicitud.  Los últimos cuatro números del SSN no se requieren cuando usted solicita  de parte de un niño adoptivo temporal o usted incluye un número de caso del Programa de Asistencia Nutricional Suplementaria (SNAP, por sus siglas en inglés), el Programa de Asistencia Temporal Para Familias Necesitadas (TANF, por sus siglas en inglés)  o el Programa de Distribución de Comida en Reservaciones Indígenas (FDPIR, por sus siglas en inglés) u otra identificación FDPIR de su niño.  Tampoco necesita indicar el número del SSN si el miembro adulto del hogar que firma la solicitud no lo tiene.  Utilizamos su información para determinar si su niño es elegible para la comida gratuita o de precio reducido, y para administrar y hacer respetar los programas de almuerzo y desayuno.  Podemos compartir la información sobre su elegibilidad con los programas de educación, salud, y nutrición para ayudarles a evaluar, financiar, o determinar los beneficios de sus programas, así como con los auditores de revisión de programas, y los oficiales encargados de investigar violaciones del reglamento programático.


    El Departamento de Agricultura de los Estados Unidos (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés) prohíbe la discriminación contra sus clientes, empleados y solicitantes de empleo basada en raza, color, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, sexo, identidad de género, religión, o retaliación por haber iniciado una queja de derechos civiles.  También se prohíbe la discriminación, cuando es pertinente, basada en creencia política, estado civil, estado familiar o paterno, orientación sexual, información genética, o cuando todo o parte del ingreso de una persona viene de cualquier programa pública asistencial, en el empleo, o en cualquier programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el Departamento.  (No todas las bases prohibidas aplican en todos los programas y/o actividades de empleo.)Si usted desea poner una queja de derechos civiles de discriminación, complete el Formulario  del USDA de Queja de Discriminación que se encuentra en el sitio web, http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html  El formulario también puede obtenerse en cualquier oficina del USDA, o llamando  al (866) 632-9992.  Envíe por correo el formulario o carta de queja completada a la siguiente dirección:  Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.  20250-9410, o al fax (202) 690-7442, o por correo electrónico a: programa.intake@usda.gov.   

    Personas sordas, con discapacidad auditiva o de habla, pueden contactar al USDA por medio del Servicio Federal de Retransmisión al (800) 877-8339; o (800) 845-6136 (español).

    Esta institución en un proveedor de oportunidades equitativas.