Things to do your Sophomore Year
The more involved you are in school, the better your future. COMMUNITY SERVICE is an important part of being prepared and earning scholarship opportunities. Be involved ALL four years for maximum benefits!
- Continue to take and plan challenging high school courses
- Continue to meet with your college/career counselor at least once a year
- Think about what kind of education/training different careers require
- Start collecting college information
- Visit colleges and talk with college students
- Be ready with a list of questions to ask on your campus visit
- Continue/start saving for college
- Consider your reasons for going to college and how they relate to your career interests
- Join/continue an extracurricular activity.
- Update your student portfolio.