- Management of Communicable Disease Plan
- Immunization Information from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- When To Stay Home
- Nurses & Health Clerks
- Student Health Concern Information & Forms
- Health-Related Services
- Health and Wellness Information & Resources
- Medicaid, CHP+, and Private Insurance Resources
Health Related Services
Excerpt about Audiology from Colorado Department of Education:Educational Audiologists are hired or contracted by school districts throughout Colorado. They provide comprehensive support and management to children with listening and/or hearing difficulties, birth through high school graduation. Responsibilities include management of early childhood and school hearing screening programs, assessment and management of auditory disorders, determination and management of hearing instrumentation devices, provision of auditory habilitation activities, management of hearing conservation programs, and counseling and training for school staff and parents. Educational audiologists are the professionals uniquely qualified to ensure that all students have adequate access to auditory information in the learning environment.District 6 Audiology1460 2nd St.Greeley, CO 80631
Meet Our Team:Lisa Guzmán, Au.D.Audiologist
Tammy Odell, Au.D.Audiologist
Kids Care Clinic
School Based Health Centers - Kids Care ClinicSchool-based health centers provide comprehensive services that compliment services provided by school nurses. School-based primary health care includes physical exams, immunizations, care for acute illness and injury and for chronic conditions such as asthma. Mental health services identify problems early, reduce stigma for getting help (1) and decrease school discipline referrals.(2) Establishing a school-based health center is a community-driven process that requires multiple partnerships - between school districts, the medical and mental health communities and local and state funders - to be effective. The best part about these centers is that they put health care where most kids are - in school.The Kids Care Clinic is District 6's school based health center (SBHC). It's sponsoring agencies include Sunrise Community Health Center, North Range Behavioral Health, School District 6, Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment, and North Colorado Health Alliance.
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE for sick or injured children. For appointments or more information, call 348-1112, or ask your School Registered Nurse or health clerk in the school health office.
- KIDS CARE CLINIC, is housed at Centennial Elementary, and serves Dos Rios and Maplewood Elementary School students and their siblings (up to the age of 19 years old).
- The Kids Care Clinic Collaborative Team includes: School Nurse, Health Clerk, Outreach Coordinator, Behavioral Health Consultant, Family Nurse Practitioner, Medical Assistant, and a Community Outreach Technician, which assists with Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) for children)
- Some of the services provided at Kids Care Clinic
- Sick, Injured and Well Child Exams and Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Dental Screenings and Care
- Medicaid and CHP+ application assistance on site
- and much more!
HoursMonday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pmTuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pmWednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pmThursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFor more information about Kids Care Clinic, see their website on Centennial Elementary Schools website.