APPLICATIONS FOR INCOMING 9th GRADERS DUE MARCH 8! DON'T FORGET TO GET THOSE TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS!
We are proud to be in our 17th year serving Greeley's Finest Art Students!
Our mission is to provide students with a creative, challenging, and innovative learning experience in a rigorous and expanded Advanced Placement/Fine Arts Curriculum that will prepare them for success in higher education and life.
The Performing and Visual Arts Magnet Program:
- Fosters decision-making, collaboration, character development, and a passion for learning.
- Provides students with a specialized, relevant, and rigorous arts curriculum.
- Invites individual creative expression as well as collaboration amongst artists.
- Encourages open-mindedness, risk-taking, and individual creativity.
- Celebrates and engages the talents of Colorado’s diverse population.
- Emphasizes academic achievement.
- Reinforces a balance between artistic process and product.
- Develops interconnectedness among the arts and other academic disciplines.
- Promotes an understanding of human values and human experience.
- Explores diverse arts experiences in a high school environment
- Develops self-motivated learning skills.
- Creates meaningful community partnerships.
Arts Magnet Faculty
Arts Magnet Application
CLICK HERE to APPLY for the Arts Magnet Program!
AMP status change form
Need to change your emphasis or drop the program? Click Here