Check out what the science center has for you!
The primary function of the Science Distribution Center is to provide the Elementary and Middle School Science Curriculum to our Teachers & Students during the school year, as well as, Summer School and After School Programs.
Please contact me with any questions, comments, concerns or just to check something out.
Have a wonderful day,
- To find out what Elementary Science Module (kit) you're getting and when click here: Elementary Science Schedule 20-21 School Year
- Kindergarten Kits are available upon request and are still currently the FOSS modules.
- Extra science-type items available for check out are listed on the On Loan to Teacher's List here: On Loan List 2019-2020 Remember: call the Science Center "first", for all your science needs.
- Do you need supplemental readers to go with your Science Module? Check out these: Independent Readers 2019-2020
- How about Middle School Science? Here's a start: Middle School Science Schedule 2020-2021
Request an Alma Kit today!
The vision of the Alma Project, through funding received from a Goals 2000-Partnerships for Education Colorado Students grant, was to develop instructional units on the history, contributions, and issues pertinent to Latins and Hispanics in the southwest United States.
See attached booklet for kit information: