Greeley West students recognized in national test
Eleven Greeley West High School business students have been recognized by the MBA Research and Curriculum Center for scoring in the top 10 percent of students nationally on 2021-2022 High School of Business final exams.
Students participating in High School of Business complete real, hands-on business projects through a series of six courses. The program also includes observational internships, opportunities to earn college credit, and local oversight via a steering team of college faculty, business professionals, and school personnel.
Here are the students who scored in the top 10 percent nationally in these tested areas of business:
- Carson Gillmore, Wealth Management
- Thomas Roth, Business Strategies
- Edward Hart Bobadilla, Business Strategies
- Theodore Hirsch, Principles of Business and Business Economics
- Jadyn Raines, Principles of Business
- Ernesto Villanueva, Principles of Business and Business Economics
- Sylvia Santillan, Leadership
- Michael McCoy, Leadership
- Mikayla Perez, Leadership
- Meah Delgado, Leadership
- Oswaldo Lopez Luna, Leadership
Thousands of students take these final exams annually. The Greeley West students will be honored at a Board of Education meeting in November.
High School of Business is a program of MBA Research & Curriculum Center, a non-profit organization specializing in educational research and the development of business and marketing curriculum for high schools and colleges across the U.S. The accelerated program is designed for college-bound students with interest in business administration careers, such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, or management. For more information about the national organization, visit MBAResearch.org/HSB