Return to Headlines
Summer school will begin on Tuesday, May 30th and will end on Thursday, June 29th.
- Summer school will be held at Bella Romero Academy (4-8), located at 614 East 20th Street.
- Classes will meet Monday through Thursday.
- Breakfast begins at 7:30am and class begins promptly at 8:00am.
- Lunch begins at 11:00am and ends at 11:30am. Breakfast and lunch will be free of charge.
- Attendance for summer school is mandatory.
- If you have not signed your child up for transportation, you must do so by completing the following link:
- Your child must have their school ID to get on the bus.
- An email will be sent from District 6 Transportation with your child's bus stop locations and times. Look for this email to be sent to you by Friday, May 26th. Some of the pickup times are very early, so please pay attention to what time your child needs to be at their bus stop.
- Your child will receive an email on Saturday, May 27th with their Edgenuity username and password. Your child should bring this information with them to Summer School on Tuesday, May 30th.
Summer School is REQUIRED for students who are behind in credits. If your child doesn’t report and earn failed/non-attempted credits, your child could be in jeopardy of not graduating from GCHS. The only options would be enrollment at Jefferson High School or GAP.
Please contact our summer school phone number at 970-348-5115 with questions.