Content problems; basic technical issues:
For help with the following, please call Mr. Lucas (970) 348-6257 or the school office at (970) 348-6172
- Chromebook malfunctioning
- Assistance with Schoology/Infinite Campus or Edgenuity/Clever
- Connectivity Issues
For non-immediate issues, you can submit an assistance form to:
D6 ONLINE ACADEMY CONTACT/INQUIRY FORM (ENGLISH)
D6 ONLINE ACADEMY CONTACT/INQUIRY FORM (SPANISH)
- To log onto a Chromebook, your student will need their district login credentials. These are the same as if they were at school.
- Turn on the Chromebook, and let it connect to your home wireless network. You may need to enter the credentials for your network.
- Once that is complete, you will be presented with the message, "Sign in to your Chromebook."
- Follow the instructions by clicking "Next", and enter the student credentials including the "@greeleyschools.org" portion of the name.
For additional Chromebook issues please contact the District IT department.