Beginning Monday, March 7, kindergarten registration is open for all non-charter Greeley-Evans School District 6 schools for the 2022-2023 school year. Children must turn five years old by October 1, 2022 in order to register for kindergarten next year.
To register online, visitwww.greeleyschools.org/kindergarten. For assistance with the registration process, please contact the District 6 Admissions office at (970) 348-6062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents and guardians may also drop in during special office hours at the District 6 Admissions Office, located at 1025 9th Avenue in Greeley, on these dates:
· Wednesday, June 8 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Wednesday, July 27, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Thursday, August 4, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Students will be enrolled in their neighborhood schools based on parent/guardian primary address or an approved and accepted Open Enrollment application. Please note that charter schools may have different age requirements, enrollment processes, policies and timelines. If your child is attending a charter school next year, please contact that school directly for more information.
For kindergarten registration, parents and guardians must be prepared to provide:
· Child’s birth certificate
· Child’s immunization records
· Proof of address (such as a recent utility bill, lease agreement, closing papers from the purchase of a home, etc.)