- Management of Communicable Disease Plan
- Immunization Information from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Nurses & Health Clerks
- Student Health Concern Information & Forms
- Health-Related Services
- Health and Wellness Information & Resources
- Medicaid, CHP+, and Private Insurance Resources
Medication at School
Medications include all prescription or over the counter medication (all pills, syrups, injections, inhalers, epipens, creams, sprays, eye drops, cough drops, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.). Medications may not be expired.
Medications will be given following state laws only. It is required that all medication (except for those approved for self-carry by the school nurse) be kept in the Health Office for the safety of all students.
Forms (Physician completes and signs)
Self-carry contracts can be found in the links specific to the condition or disorder (asthma, diabetes, allergies).