- Management of Communicable Disease Plan
- Immunization Information from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Nurses & Health Clerks
- Student Health Concern Information & Forms
- Health-Related Services
- Health and Wellness Information & Resources
- Medicaid, CHP+, and Private Insurance Resources
Excerpt about Audiology from Colorado Department of Education:
Educational Audiologists are hired or contracted by school districts throughout Colorado. They provide comprehensive support and management to children with listening and/or hearing difficulties, birth through high school graduation. Responsibilities include management of early childhood and school hearing screening programs, assessment and management of auditory disorders, determination and management of hearing instrumentation devices, provision of auditory habilitation activities, management of hearing conservation programs, and counseling and training for school staff and parents. Educational audiologists are the professionals uniquely qualified to ensure that all students have adequate access to auditory information in the learning environment.
District 6 Audiology
1460 2nd St.
Greeley, CO 80631
Meet Our Team:
Lisa Guzmán, Au.D.
Tammy Odell, Au.D.