PANORAMA FAMILY SURVEY
This is a reminder that the Panorama Family survey opened February 8th and will run through March 5th. The questions focus on the school community and safety.
Here are some details on this survey:
- The Panorama Company should have sent an email message to all email addresses listed as parent/guardian in Infinite Campus (IC). This means that if both parents were listed in IC, then each parent should have each received the same survey link and information for their student(s).
- Each family should have received a link for every school they have a child(ren) enrolled. If there is more than one student enrolled in the same school, parents should answer the survey with their oldest student in mind.
- The survey can be accessed using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The survey is offered in 4 languages:
- English, Spanish, Somali and Arabic (just click the drop-down menu at the top to switch from English to the other languages)
If you did not receive the initial email or can’t locate the original email with this survey link, please use the link given below.
After clicking the link below, select the language up at the top of the screen and then click the drop-down menu labeled “Select” and choose “Greeley Central High School”. You can complete a survey for each school you have a child. There is a choice of "virtual elementary school" and "virtual middle school" for families that are learning remotely in grades K-8.
Here is the link: surveys.panoramaed.com/greeley/family