- The students must be regularly enrolled in the school they will represent.
- The students must be in grades 6, 7, or 8.
- Any student whose 15th birthday falls prior to August 1, of the current academic year shall be ineligible for competition.
- Students must have a valid sports physical turned in. A sports physical is valid for 365 days from the date in which the physican sees the athlete.
- Private school students who do not have a sport available to them at that school and home schooled students may participate in that sport at the league school in their residence area as determined by the district.
- Any player/coach/spectator who has been disqualified from a game, contest, or tournament for committing any unsportsmanlike act shall be disqualified for the remainder of that contest and shall be ineligible for the next contest and may or may not be able to take part in any other games or tournaments at any level during this time.
Academic and Behavior Eligibility:
- The students cannot be missing more than 3 assignments in 2 or more classes.
- The students cannot have a behavior referral during the prior week.
- The students may not be failing more than one class; a second failing grade will make them ineligible to participate that week.